Sonus faber Sonetto III
Our sound, your home
Building on the know-how and experience gained in more than thirty years of designing high-end speakers, Sonus faber has created a collection that features all the iconic elements of the brand: natural sound, natural materials, the Lute shape, the excellent finishes typical of Italian craftsmanship, and manufacturing done completely in our factory in Vicenza.
ITALIAN TRADITIONAL CULTURE
Sonus faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. This time we entrusted the history of our Literature for representing the new Sonetto Collection. The Sonetto is the most ancient Italian Poetic structure. Originally it meant „Sound, Melody“, traditionally used to accompany music performances. The first step in the Sonus faber world brings the name of the basis of Literature history in Italy and in the rest of the world.
A VERSATILE COLLECTION
Compared to the existing catalogue, the new Sonus faber Sonetto looks at higher ranges’ models for many iconic elements. For this reason, Sonetto collection is a “democratic” range of loudspeaker systems because it aims to the highest quality in music reproduction within a cost conscious package. The collection features eight models: Sonetto VIII, Sonetto V and Sonetto III, the floor-standing loudspeakers, Sonetto II and Sonetto I bookshelf loudspeakers, Sonetto Center II and Sonetto Center I, center channel speaker options, and the versatile Sonetto Wall, an on-wall speaker which can be used as a main stereo, multichannel surround or LCR solution.
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM: 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
- TWEETER: 29mm high definition DAD driver. DKM dome diaphragm. Visco-elastically baffle decoupling. Sonus faber design.
- MIDRANGE: 150mm cone driver. Ultra-free compression basket. Special custom diaphragm made with a real time air dried non pressed blend of traditional cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, developed according to the most natural sound. Ultradynamic performance and high linearity. Sonus faber design. WOOFERS: 2x150mm cone drivers. Ultra-free compression basket, Sonus faber design. Aluminium cone for maximum speed. Ultra-dynamic performance and high linearity. Sonus faber design
- CROSSOVER: Anti-resonant design, optimized amplitude/ phase response for optimal space/time performance. “Paracross topology”. Impedance compensation at low frequencies for a clear and friendly amplifier performance. Crossover frequencies: 220 and 3250 Hz.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 42 Hz -25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY (2.83V/1M): 89dB SPL
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 50W – 250W without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC-268-5): 22V rms
- TOTAL DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 1018 x 219 x 305 mm
- WEIGHT (KG): 35,2